How It Works
Innovative ingredients keep your muscles moving
REVLEX® uses an innovative combination of ingredients to relieve the pain caused by irritated trigger points in your muscles. REVLEX® Muscle Pain Relief improves your blood flow, helps your muscles relax, and gives you relief from muscle pain so you can move about your day.
REVLEX® with its unique absorption technology provides relief
REVLEX® patent delivery system coupled with its unique formulation penetrates the layers of the skin, reaching the pain area at its source. The innovative combination of ingredients increases blood flow to allow muscle to recover and relax, providing fast acting relief.
The REVLEX® technology allows for deep penetration, reaching the root cause of the pain to provide relief where it counts the most.
REVLEX® your day to keep the muscle pain away
There are many ways we can experience pain. Your pain may be muscular if your pain area is larger than the palm of your hand; if your pain increases with movement or if you experience restrictive range of movement or muscle weakness. Your muscle pain onset may be gradual or sudden.
Whether you experience muscle numbness, muscle tingling sensations, or a deep, dull ache REVLEX® can provide relief.
There are several causes for your muscle pain where REVLEX® can help including:
- Falls and accidents
- Sudden movements (e.g. whiplash injuries)
- Muscle strain from poor posture (e.g. slouching)
- Remaining in the same position for extended periods (e.g. sedentary position at work)
- High demand motor tasks (e.g. exercising, gardening, computer or texting tasks)
REVLEX® Muscle Pain Relief is formulated to relieve muscle pain in most susceptible areas including back, neck, and shoulder. It also relieves muscle and joint pain, and strains and sprains (muscles, tendons, ligaments).
Contraindications and drug interactions
REVLEX® Muscle Pain Relief does not have Contraindications and will not interact with any other medications you may be taking.
Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.025% (Topical Analgesic)
Alcohol, Aqua/water/Eau, BHT, Magnesium Chloride,
Oleth-2, Oleth-10, Phosphatidylcholine, Propylene
Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Ascorbate
Directions for use
- For adults, and children 2 years or older: apply a thin layer of REVLEX® evenly to the affected area 2-4 times daily (refer to relief zone diagram).
- To avoid itching due to dry skin, moisturize application area prior to using REVLEX®.
- Always read and follow the label to ensure this product is right for you.
- Place in your medicine cabinet or carry with you on the go.