How It Works
Capsaicin is key to moving about your day
REVLEX® Arthritis Pain Relief’s patented absorption technology contains 0.25% capsaicin; that’s the active component in chili peppers. Formulated to minimize burning and irritation, Capsaicin provides relief of arthritis pain by blocking the pain signals between your joints and brain. It’s the naturally acting roll-on that helps you move past your pain.
REVLEX® uses ‘bubbles of relief’ to get under the skin
Irritation is a common issue for topical capsaicin ointments. To reduce the chance that capsaicin will irritate the surface of your skin, REVLEX® Arthritis Pain Relief encapsulates capsaicin inside a unique carrier technology that REVLEX® calls ‘bubbles of relief’. These encapsulated capsaicin bubbles help avoid skin irritation by penetrating the skin, where it can be most effective at relieving your arthritis pain, deep beneath the skin.
Move about – day in, day out
Because REVLEX® delivers the capsaicin deep beneath the skin to avoid surface irritation, therapy withdrawal is much less likely. Through a reduction of the irritation effect, REVLEX® is able to significantly reduce the pain associated with arthritis as well as, improve the drug’s efficacy and enhance patient compliance. Enjoy relief and the ability to move about your day, every day.
REVLEX® Arthritis Pain Relief is formulated to relieve arthritis, a condition that effects joints such as wrists, elbows, and knees.
Common symptoms include joint pain, morning stiffness, loss of flexibility, and a grating sensation.
Side effects/ Contraindications/ Drug interactions
- As capsaicin works to relieve your pain, it may generate heat and/or a burning sensation, especially in the beginning. These sensations will subside with continuous use. If the sensations become bothersome, wash the area using cold water and soap. Apply ice on area briefly if needed.
- REVLEX® Arthritis Pain Relief doesn’t have any contraindications and will not interact with any medication you may be taking.
Capsaicin 0.25% (Topical Analgesic)
Alcohol, Aqua/water/Eau, BHT, Magnesium Chloride, Oleth-2, Oleth-10, Phosphatidylcholine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Ascorbate.
Directions for use
- Apply a thin layer over the arthritic joint 1-2 times daily. Don’t rub.
- This product is recommended for use on: wrists, elbows and knees.
- Apply on the hip and lower back with caution.
- Application on the shoulder or neck may lead to discomfort and is NOT recommended.
- It is recommended to store the bottle in the fridge once it has been opened.
For best results, apply REVLEX® to the suggested application zone that corresponds to your arthritis pain.
When applying REVLEX®, do not apply to wounds and damaged skin or bring into contact with eyes, mouth, nostrils or genitals. Do not bandage tightly; apply with external heat such as an electric pad or apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sunbathing, and strenuous exercise. Avoid inhaling vapors from solution or dried residue; this can result in temporary coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.